Friday, March 27, 2009

Beauty Tip and more

I can't believe I have already gotten behind on my weekly blog!

If you have baking soda and a facial cleanser (sometimes I even use my castile soap) at home you have a the mix for a great facial scrub. I like to mix mine to a paste consistency and lightly apply it to my skin in circular motion (avoiding the eyes). You can even mix a little hydrogen peroxide in to help kill bacteria on the face but I would recommend avoiding the eyebrows if you do.

On a side note- check out castile soap if you don't already use it. It is great for sensitive or dry skin. Castile soap can be used for many cleaning jobs- everything from you body to your bathroom can be cleaned with castile soap. To learn more about green cleaning check out http://backtobasicsbylivinggreen.blogspot.com/2007/09/cleaning-natural-way.html a cool blog I recently found or you can try books like Clean House Clean Planet by Karen Logan. This book is one of the best I have found on the topic of safe cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment