Sunday, March 21, 2010

Latest News!

I am excited to announce a few new changes at Pure Alchemy Salon.

Beth Scott, a fantastic hair stylist with over 20 years experience- is now going to be working at the salon. Beth lives in the neighborhood. We have been talking for some time about bringing her in and now she will be starting the first week in April. I am excited to work with her and to offer my clients a great alternative while I am in Portland working on the TNT show Leverage.

So leverage- this has all happened so unexpectedly! I was called in to interview on Leverage and thought I might come down a few times a month to help out in the hair department. I arrived Wednesday the 10th and never left! The head of the hair department thought I would be a great match and hired me for the key hairstylist position. This is an opportunity I just couldn't pass on. It was so unanticipated that I had to purchase clothing until I could get back to Seattle and pack. I am hoping to take clients at least one weekend a month. (Check back here for dates and times!) That is why I am so excited to announce that Beth will be at Pure Alchemy.

I am leaving all of my color formulations with her so that if you love the organic color line (as much as I do!) you can still get your color done right here at Pure Alchemy Salon. I will be back in September but until then I feel confident leaving the business in Beth's talented and capable hands. To schedule with Beth please call 206-799-3774 or send her an email at BethScott_5@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment